09 March 2009

um, anyone?

The u-calm before the rst-storm...

U2 - these guys (Bono) are (is) frantically and illogically rich and famous without my help. Let's keep it that way.

Überzone - the electronica/DJ squad to beat, and one of my closest bonds and memories with the bro. Thus, I don't care if you like them, as I would prefer to keep them to myself. However, not liking them is difficult. To summarize their greatness, here's a quote from Tim:

"Can you imagine, an Überzone remix of an Überzone song? The world would simply blink out of existence."

De veras, they're that good. I got a kick out of TV news the other day, too - they were televising British PM Gordon Brown's address to the US Congress, and he kept mentioning his strong feelings about and the importance of "faith in the future"... Which is the title of Überzone's most popular album. British politicians have good taste, eh?

Please don't complain or accuse if I don't mention whatever band/group/artist - add them in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Usher is a good artist....and I feel like I just violated the rules or something

    ReplyDelete