07 February 2009

poco

Hey, pals and palettes! I think I missed a round...

...probably because I don't have much to report. Medically, I've had to take a little break from the manuchair courtesy of some minor minor minor decubitus stuff. However, we're mostly healed, and I was con manuelita for a few hours yesterday without a problem. I'm in 'er right now, too. (les blessures par pression, mon cul!) After all, I'm either moving forward or backward, and that was quite a bit of backward time. One good thing resulting from the time off, though, is that it seems my neck/shoulder/back muscles had a chance to go through the natural strengthening process of breaking down and rebuilding, as sitting upright with decent posture doesn't feel as difficult or painful. Woohoo.

Elsewhere, similarly little. Without ruining too many secrets, I might have the chance to relocate permanently, grace à the magical peliroja? More on that at another time. Otherwise, I'm using the "good posture" excuse to watch the same few concert DVDs over and over... That is, my TV is positioned relatively high, so to watch it while in the manuchair I must keep my head up and shoulders back - proper posture! Else I can't deny, I have little inspiration not just to slouch over the computer in an absolutely horrendous position. Unfortunately for the p's, this means I've watched the Hallucino-Genetics DVD approximately 6.022x10^23 times in the past month or so. I still love it.

I've been watching entirely too much Robot Chicken as well - "Will help ever arrive?"

Methinks that's all. Tune in next time for more letters, numbers and punctuation. Rocket.

5 comments:

  1. i cannot believe you actually used a Mole in your post today and i also cannot believe i instantly recognized it lol. i'm glad to hear you're all healed and back to the manuchair. robot chicken is pretty damn good so can't really blame you there. keep us posted like you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, really? in the 'similarly little' category??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relocate permanently? Considered cluing the ps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig the mole reference.....ahh physics, gotta love and hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Show this one a little love next time: 6.626 068 96(33)×10^−34

    ReplyDelete