08 June 2008

fair enough

Boa tarde! Quick recap of last week.

Therapy: All sorts of Giger and e-stim biking. Weights on Monday (segunda!), short sit on the mat on Friday (sexta!). Wednesday (quarta!) was about an hour of Giger/weights, cut short by an outstandingly brief trip to the ER for a non-emergency. Nothing too entertaining, huh.

Not therapy: As I have stated previously, I went to see Death Cab on Wednesday. As I have also stated, it was like a dream. Saturday (sabado!) the dad returned to c-ville to do a little work here and there. No sharp little pieces involved.

This weekend in Detroit there was a large art fair downtown, complete with art nouveau fingerpaintings, a giant sand sculpture, and several rather small stages for odd local and international bands. The mom and I attended for a little while Saturday aft/eve to browse through the booths and listen to Peter Lewis and friend. Mr. Lewis was the front man for Moby Grape, a late 60's-early 70's rock group that I must confess I had never heard of... Anyway, it was super mega hot and humid out, so after that performance we went back to housing to roast indoors. Did I mention that I'm still reeling from the DCFC show? I would melt to see them again. For some odd reason though, they weren't playing at the fair.

There's not really more worth mentioning, and I should probably be getting to bed. Thanks for reading, pals! Rock out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to your blog! It sounds like Detroit is treating you well so far and I'm so glad! Just saying "Hey!" and "How goes it?"

    ReplyDelete