12 September 2012

42to56

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know the outcome of my trip to the doctor was toootally* different this time! Spoiler alert: footnote on that one = "not really at all." They acknowledged that my their-fault wound was 99% done; they hacked away at my other semi-new problem area; they told me to come back in 6-8 weeks. So we've gone from "come back in two months" to "come back in almost two months" - yay? It's good to know I'm sorta-kinda-almost healed, but this whole ordeal has been and continues to be extremely frustrating. jlink vs. the world and such. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. well, that is kinda sorta good news ... in a way. you'll make it through this and eventually it'll become a distant NIGHTMARE! stay healthy, john. frank w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, and then my son, have been through prolonged medical experiences with set-backs that must be endured. I call them "character=building" experiences, and I know that there comes a time when one feels one has quite enough "character", thank you very much! Danetta in Arizona

    ReplyDelete