30 April 2012

gaspillant

Two. More. Months.

That's the summary of today's doctor's appointment. Two more months trapped in bed before I see the man again. Two more months until getting back into the chair is even up for consideration. Two more months (minimum) with these stupid tubes and holes. Two more months of living in the living room.

So much for 2012. What a year to steal from me - it's been so abnormally warm, I could have gone out for exercise in March! Instead I'm here rotting away, watching it all go by. No new place, no new job; nothing.

Nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey John,
    I'm sorry to hear that the doctor didn't have good news for you. Keep fighting the fight! You've inspired me since the day I met you in that silly freshman writing class.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete