03 September 2011

mandster...

I

wish you were here



Click. Donate. Please.



PS - I've been scraping the bottom of the health barrel all summer... I can't fight through much more than getting up and either going to the doctor or staring at computer screens, so Mr. Blog has been pretty lo-pri. Now that my PICC line is out and it's no longer Tatooine weather, maybe I can get out and push around town a bit - perhaps that will respark the energy pilot light. Anyway, apologies all around for unannounced medical leave. I'll fill you in more thoroughly when I have more than nebulous rumors and speculation. Until then...

2 comments:

  1. john!

    i'm glad you'll be able to push around town a little more than recently. but seriously, i <3 speculation and rumors, ESPECIALLY when they come from you.

    i hope the weather isn't anywhere near as volcanically hot as it is by me...

    miss you.

    ReplyDelete