31 August 2010

au rev, DET!

Hey yizall! Sorry for epic delays. I've been ridiculously busy since my last post, and busyness will continue for a while after this one as well. I've adventured from Detroit a few times conaliso lately, and I need to 'venture another time or two [future trips, so-IL<-->chitown] to find an accessible place to live. Further, next week I'll be giving my final farewell to the 3-1-3, briefly landing in cville until I can relocate permanently to the aforementioned unknown Chiburb apartment/house/whateverlivingspacewecanfind.

As several out there implicitly censor me, that's all I have to contribute. Just pretend that all is well. Welcome to September, and adieu to the Motor City. L8r!






4 comments:

  1. Reader rant: What a load of crap. Blogging is the 21st century definition of free speech, is it not? What terror are you going to unleash? Lies? Pessimism? Telling the whole truth? Saying something completely deep and meaningful, even if it's negative? Sharing an honest opinion? Hurting someone's feelings? Being controversial? Oh, I know, you're going to swear - how horrible!! Lying is the only one of those that isn't acceptable free speech. I haven't read every word of every post you've ever written, but I semi-secretly know you and your life very very well, and I've never stumbled across you doing any of the rest of these things.

    I long for interesting posts that aren't medical lectures. Get over it, free speech police.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to be nearby. If there's anything I can do to help you two, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. john,

    damn the man, save the empire...i mean blog.

    i wish i were still in chicago to be close to you and alison, but i guess i will just have to settle for visiting you when i am back in town.

    miss you so hardcore. good luck with house/apartment-hunting!

    kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, Jana and Kyle rock.. time to meet for real!

    J- say hello to the 5 or so 313 people I know. bye to 214.

    ReplyDelete